About Us

CETS Waste to Energy, Inc., is a subsidiary of Cutting Edge Techno Specialist and purveyor of cutting edge technology and design with a main objective to offer new innovations such as hydrogen from water (H2O) in the areas of waste management, alternative energy, syngas and water purification. The strength of this organization is its problem solving ability to deliver efficient cost effective solutions to its clients by offsetting their environmental impact by "greening" the power consumption and cutting operating cost by at least 50%.

CETS Waste to Energy, Inc., has developed hydrogen from water a complete cost effective, environmentally friendly biomass waste to energy technology. These stations will convert any feeder material such as wooden railroad splinters, trees, rubber tires, other heavy trash, hazardous bio-chemical, medical, industrial, and every day waste (garbage). The operating processes are completely environmentally safe, and leave no harmful by-products, like gases, solids or air born carcinogens. The stations convert the garbage into useable clean low cost electrical generated energy. This energy (power) could be used to operate facilities like hospitals, industrial sites, retail, and commercial complexes, or simply sold to the local power grid. Electrical energy would cost much less than the energy is being provided today. This is one of the many ways this technological process will increase profits, and decrease production cost.

Delivering its Cutting Edge Co-Hybrid Organic Waste-to-Energy and Fertilizer Facilities

BIOMASS WASTE DISPOSAL TRANSFORMATION

THERMAL HEAT AND CLEAN ENERGY SOURCE

SYNGAS AND WATER PURIFICATION

Today, managing waste is a 55 billion dollar industry. The EPA cites that Americans generate 236 million tons of garbage annually, while only 30% gets recycled or composted. The remaining 164 million tons (70%) of waste are thrown into garbage landfills, rapidly reaching their capacity. With increased population, the number of real estate acres used to create garbage landfills, consistently decreases. This problem has created big business and a massive investment opportunity, for managing waste. With the amount of trash growing steadily each year, and few new places to put it, America needs sophisticated solutions to handle our garbage wisely.

Cutting Edge Biomass Waste to Energy Innovation

Energy from Waste has seen significant growth potential in recent years. The demand for renewable sources of energy remains high on the agenda of government policies and legislation.

There is an obvious need to minimize the generation of waste and to recycle it. Technologies can play a vital role in accomplishing these needs. Technologies can lead to a substantial reduction in the overall waste quantities as well as serve in the recovery of substantial energy. These technologies also allow the waste process to be better managed for safe disposal in a controlled manner, even while meeting the pollution control standards.

With growing government support and demand for renewable and sustainable energy supplies, the investment potential in this industry is enormous, and continues to encourage an evolution of new technologies to leverage the industry opportunities and current project developments.

Let Us Design a Biomass Energy Solution for your Waste & Power Management Issues...

“Tapping into the Waste to Clean Power Industry Worth Trillions by 2020”

Waste To Energy, Inc.

332 Carrington Drive,

Athens, GA 30605

Phone. 706-207-6213

Email. info@cetswaste2energy.com